Designed on the principle of Pipe-in-Pipe technology, we coat copper earth electrode using 100/250 micron of copper. With a crystalline mixture, the annular space between the inner conductor and the external conductor is filled. After that, it is sealed cautiously from both the ends. It has been used due to the anti corrosive and extremely conductive nature of crystalline mixture. It also offers low impedance grounding that is necessary for protecting transmitting facilities as well as personnel from any kind of internal or external electrical inconsistencies.
- CPRI Tested
- Continuous electroplating processing
- Variable choices are manufactured as required by the customers
- Values over the life of the product
- Reduced installation area and time
- Upto 250 micron Cu Bonded on Steel
- Life Span: Due to 250 micron Cu Bonded life is much more than GI
- High Conductivity and High Strength
- Cost Effective as comparison to life span & Cu Rods ?
- Highly Reliable in long Span
- Average tensile strength of 80,000 psi and straightness tolerance of .010’’ per linear foot
- Petrochemical, LNG and nuclear facilities.
- Data centers, telecom and broadcasters.
- Process control and automation.
- Corrections, hospitals and 911 centers.
- Government, military and defense installations.
- R&D operations, substations and wind turbines.
Copper Bonded Electrode
|Pipe Outer Diameter (mm)||Length (mtr)||Hot Dip Inner Flat Size (mm)||G.I. Terminal Size (mm)|
|33 mm||2 & 3 mtr||25 x 6||25 x 6|
|48 mm||2 & 3 mtr||25 x 6||38 x 6|
|63 mm||2 & 3 mtr||38 x 6||50 x 6|
|76 mm||2 & 3 mtr||50 x 6||50 x 6|
|100 mm||2 & 3 mtr||75 x 10||75 x 10|